- 100% Natural! No preserves added
- Caught near Tampa Florida/ West Florida
- Filleted by our master fish cutters
- Individually Packaged at our facility in Tampa, Florida.
- Snow white meat with large flakes that break off smoothly.
- Mild with a slight nutty taste, white flaky fish
- Product ships frozen and will arrive frozen or partially thawed
Binomial Name: Oreochromis aureus
Commonly a farm-raised fish, our wild-caught Tilapia is a mildly flavored fish with a slightly nutty taste and flaky texture. We get ours fresh from a fisherman’s boat in Florida and process it within 24 hours, using zero chemicals or preservatives. Instead, we vacuum seal and flash-freeze our Tilapia to maintain freshness and taste throughout transit. Cooking Methods: Broil, Bake, Sauté, fry, pan, boil