- Grade: Higher than USDA Prime, BMS 6 to 8
- Wagyu crossed with high quality Angus
- 100% natural! No added hormones, no antibiotics
- Wet-aged 21+ days for improved flavor and texture
- Each Wagyu Ribeye is hand cut by a master butcher
- Individually wrapped
- Product ships frozen and will arrive frozen or partially thawed
One of the most marbled steaks we have, our Wagyu Ribeye is unbelievably tender with a rich buttery flavor. Available in limited quantities this steak is perfect steak for any steak lover. Each Ribeye is hand-selected and hand-cut with precision by veteran butchers and wet aged a minimum of 21 days to enhance steak flavor and texture.
Our Wagyu Beef is fed an all-natural, sustainable diet of Idaho potatoes, soft white wheat, corn, and alfalfa hay and are allowed to feed 3 times a day to allow for the exceptional marbling (more marbling is more flavor) Wagyu Beef is known for. A cross between Purebred Wagyu and American Breeds gives this steak a perfect blend of rich butter marbling with a robust beef flavor American beef is known for. All of our Wagyu beef is hormone and antibiotic free and raised humanly with sustainability throughout the entire process.