- Grade: Higher than USDA Prime, BMS 6 to 8
- Wagyu crossed with high quality Angus
- 100% natural, no added hormones, no antibiotics
- Center Cut Wagyu New York Strip
- Wet-aged 21+ days for improved flavor and texture
- Each Wagyu NY Strip is hand cut and trimmed by a master butcher
- Individually wrapped
- Product ships frozen and will arrive frozen or partially thawed
NY Strips are renowned for being a top choice for all steak lovers. Our Wagyu Prime New York Strip has a high degree of marbling, giving it a rich butter flavor and texture. Each piece is hand cut with precision by veteran butchers and wet aged a minimum of 21 days to enhance steak flavor and texture.
Our Wagyu Beef is fed an all-natural, sustainable diet of Idaho potatoes, soft white wheat, corn, and alfalfa hay and are allowed to feed 3 times a day to allow for the exceptional marbling (more marbling is more flavor) Wagyu Beef is known for. A cross between Purebred Wagyu and American Breeds gives this steak a perfect blend of rich butter marbling with a robust beef flavor American beef is known for. All of our Wagyu beef is hormone and antibiotic free and raised humanly with sustainability throughout the entire process.