- Grade: Higher than USDA Prime, BMS 6 to 8
- Wagyu crossed with high quality Angus
- 100% natural! No added hormones, no antibiotics
- Center Cut Wagyu Filet Mignon
- Wet-aged 21+ days for improved flavor and texture
- Each Wagyu Filet is hand cut and trimmed by a master butcher
- Individually wrapped
- Product ships frozen and will arrive frozen or partially thawed
This is our most tender and flavorful Filet Mignon we have. Trimmed to perfection, this beef cut has an unmatched flavor and superior buttery texture, making it an excellent choice for special occasion dinners. The steak is hand-selected and hand-cut with precision by veteran butchers and wet aged a minimum of 21 days to enhance steak flavor and texture.
Our Wagyu Beef is fed an all-natural, sustainable diet of Idaho potatoes, soft white wheat, corn, and alfalfa hay and are allowed to feed 3 times a day to allow for the exceptional marbling (more marbling is more flavor) Wagyu Beef is known for. A cross between Purebred Wagyu and American Breeds gives this steak a perfect blend of rich butter marbling with a robust beef flavor American beef is known for. All of our Wagyu beef is hormone and antibiotic free and raised humanly with sustainability throughout the entire process.