- Grade: USDA Choice or higher
- 100% natural, no added hormones, no subtherapeutic antibiotics
- Wet-aged 21+ days for improved flavor and texture
- Each steak is hand cut and trimmed by a master butcher
- Individually wrapped
- Product ships frozen and will arrive frozen or partially thawed
Part of the end sirloin section, the flap steak also called Bavette steak is coarse grained and well marbled. Most of the industry agrees this steak doesn’t get the quality credit it deserves. This is a boneless cut with a hearty texture that is very popular for fajita meat. Marinate and grill or broil are the most popular ways to prepare this cut.