- Grade: USDA Choice or higher
- 100% natural, no added hormones, no subtherapeutic antibiotics
- Wet-aged 21+ days for improved flavor and texture
- Each steak is hand cut and trimmed by a master butcher
- Rare cut limited amount
- Individually wrapped
- Product ships frozen and will arrive frozen or partially thawed
Filet Tails also called beef tenderloin tails come from the upper rear portion of the loin end. There’s only a small amount of this in each cow making it a rare cut you don’t see often. Like the traditional filet it is one of the leanest cuts with great tenderness and flavor. This is a great value cut that is definitely growing in popularity in the United States.