- 100% natural! No added hormones, no subtherapeutic antibiotics
- Grade: USDA Prime
- Center Cut Prime Porterhouse Steak
- Wet-aged 21+ days for improved flavor and texture
- Each Prime Porterhouse is hand cut and trimmed by a master butcher
- Individually wrapped
- Product ships frozen and will arrive frozen or partially thawed
Large, juicy and flavorful, our USDA Prime Porterhouse is guaranteed to satisfy every steak lover’s appetite. The generous cut contains both a tender filet mignon and a meaty New York strip steak, divided by a T-shaped bone in the middle. The Porterhouse is hand-selected and hand-cut with precision by veteran butchers and wet aged a minimum of 21 days to enhance steak flavor and texture.
Our Prime Porterhouse comes from a family farm in Washington, where cattle are fed a nutritionist formulated blend of locally grown ingredients with high nutritional value. The farm is committed to sustainable and humane practices, so you can be certain you are receiving the highest quality steak to your door.