- Grade: USDA Prime
- 100% natural, no added hormones, no subtherapeutic antibiotics
- Center Cut Prime New York Strip
- Wet-aged 21+ days for improved flavor and texture
- Each Prime NY Strip Steak is hand cut and trimmed by a master butcher
- Individually wrapped
- Product ships frozen and will arrive frozen or partially thawed
Our Black Angus USDA Prime Bone In New York Strip has a balanced degree of marbling, giving it a bold, beefy flavor. Each piece is hand cut with precision by veteran butchers and wet aged a minimum of 21 days to enhance steak flavor and texture.
Our Prime Bone In NY Strip comes from a family farm in Washington, where cattle are fed a nutritionist formulated blend of locally grown ingredients with high nutritional value. The farm is committed to sustainable and humane practices, so you can be certain you are receiving the highest quality steak to your door.