- 100% natural! No added hormones, no subtherapeutic antibiotics
- Grade: USDA Prime
- Center Cut Prime Filet Mignon Steak
- Each Prime Filet Mignon is hand cut and trimmed by a master butcher
- Wet-aged 21+ days for improved flavor and texture
- Individually wrapped
- Product ships frozen and will arrive frozen or partially thawed
If you love tenderloin steak, you’ll love our USDA Prime Bone In Filet Mignon. Aged to perfection, this beef cut has a mild flavor and superior buttery texture, making it an excellent choice for special occasion dinners. The steak is hand-selected and hand-cut with precision by veteran butchers and wet aged a minimum of 21 days to enhance steak flavor and texture.
Our Prime Filet Mignon comes from a family farm in Washington, where cattle are fed a nutritionist formulated blend of locally grown ingredients with high nutritional value. The farm is committed to sustainable and humane practices, so you can be certain you are receiving the highest quality steak to your door.