- Caught in the Gulf of Mexico off the coast of Florida
- 100% Natural! No preserves added
- Filleted by our master fish cutters
- Individually packaged at our facility in Tampa, Florida.
- A top seller in Florida Restaurants
- Product ships frozen and will arrive frozen or partially thawed
Binomial Name: Ocyurus chrysurus
The Yellowtail Snapper is a very popular fish served at Florida restaurants. Some consider the Yellowtail Snapper the best eating snapper in the world because of their light, flaky meat. We catch, collect, fillet, vacuum-seal and flash freeze ours right here in Florida, all within 48 hours of being caught. Cooking Method: Broil, Bake, Sautéed, Broil, Fry. Try our Chile Lime Yellowtail Snapper Recipe with Pineapple Avocado Salsa & Cilantro Lime Rice or our Yellowtail Snapper Ceviche recipe.