- Grade: Higher than USDA Prime, BMS 6 to 8
- Wagyu crossed with high quality Angus
- 100% natural! No added hormones, no antibiotics
- Expertly aged 30+ days for enhanced flavor and texture
- Each Wagyu Tomahawk is hand cut and trimmed by a master butcher
- Individually wrapped
- Product ships frozen and will arrive frozen or partially thawed
Our dry-aged Wagyu Tomahawk steak is a deeply marbled ribeye. Dry-aging allows enzymes naturally present in meat to break it down, which increases tenderness and intensifies flavor. These Wagyu Ribeye are dry-aged at a family-run facility that carefully controls the lighting, airflow, humidity, temperature and cleanliness to achieve great results.