- Caught in the Gulf of Mexico off of the west coast of Florida
- 100% Natural! No preserves added
- Filleted by our master fish cutters
- Individually packaged at our facility in Tampa, Florida.
- A top seller in Florida Restaurants
- Product ships frozen and will arrive frozen or partially thawed
Binomial Name: Lutjanus campechanus
The Red Snapper is an all-time favorite, found in many fine restaurants all over the country. Snapper has a mild but sweet flavor, a firm, flaky texture and is low in fat. We catch, collect, fillet, vacuum-seal and flash freeze ours right here in Florida, all within 24 hours. Cooking Method: Broil, Bake, Sautéed, Broil, Fry .